Ink rollers for printing 100% with UV inks.
Grades and hardnesses: D302-02, D403-02 and D407-01 (*).
(*) The D407-01 is an improved version with more resistance to chemicals. It is recommended for 100% printing with UV inks and low energy LED machines. It can also be used for dampening rollers.
- For 100% printing with UV inks.
- Great resistance to inflation.
- Do not use with greasy inks.
- Volume and hardness stability at high speeds.
- Good resistance to inflation and printing influencing agents even at 30 ° shore hardness.
- Minimize heating.
- Excellent adhesiveness between shaft and rubber.
- Easy to clean.Ink rollers for printing 100% with UV inks.
- Sheet-fed printing.
- Continuous printing.
- All Fogra approved UV and UV & Mixed cleaners for normal wash up
- Use a “deglazer” at least 1 time per month. In case of running without
- In case of running without inks : Use a roller oil for protection
- If the machine is not running (> 2 weeks), the rollers should be protected against ozone or other types of light. Use a roller oil for protection suitable for EPDM.
• The roller should not be laid on its rubber surface. It should be stored standing upright or
suspended on its shafts.
• Dry and dark storage with constant temperature (best temperature: 18 – 22°C)
• Protection against UV light with special wrapping paper to avoid post-hardening