- High extraction resistance to the used media, also with 30° Shore A.
- Excellent ink transfer.
- Easy wash ability (lower resetting times if the inks are changed).
- Minimized heat-build-up.
- Excellent combination between rubber and core to prevent relief.
- Ink rollers and dampening form rollers for pure UV printing.
- Sheet-fed printing.
- Continuous printing.
- All Fogra approved UV and UV & Mixed cleaners for normal wash up
- Use a “deglazer” at least 1 time per month. In case of running without
- In case of running without inks : Use a roller oil for protection
- If the machine is not running (> 2 weeks), the rollers should be protected against ozone or other types of light. Use a roller oil for protection suitable for EPDM.
• The roller should not be laid on its rubber surface. It should be stored standing upright or
suspended on its shafts.
• Dry and dark storage with constant temperature (best temperature: 18 – 22°C)
• Protection against UV light with special wrapping paper to avoid post-hardening
- D302-02 / D403-02 || colour: black