bfs Product Code: CHQDC
A fast evaporating manual blanket and roller wash containing aromatic solvents for highly effective cleaning of Conventional, Hybrid and UV inks.
- Corrosion Inhibited for improved press protection
- Insoluble in water
- Flashpoint 40°C
- Quick evaporating for a combination of deep cleaning without leaving greasy residues.
- Suitable for most conventional roller qualities (not suited to EPDM)
- Aromatic formulation for increased solvency and cutting power.
- Suitable for use on most positive plates – Always test suitability due to the variations in plate sensitivity from one to another.
- VOC ~890grams/litre (100%)
Method of Use
- Can be used both automatically and manually.
- For automatic settings consult manufacturers guidelines and set the washing device to optimize the cleaning cycle.
- For manual use it can be pre-diluted with water at any given ratio depending on customers’ preferences. A higher ratio of solvent will naturally improve cleaning power and vice versa. Apply to a lint free cloth or sponge and wipe over the affected area. Finish by wiping with water using a separate cloth and allow to dry before restarting.
- Suitable for most modern day machines including manufacturers such as Heidelberg, KBA, Man Roland, Ryobi, Komori and Mitsubishi presses.
Storage and Shelf Life
- Store solvents safely within the printing environment to allow them to acclimatize to pressroom conditions – working temperatures will affect evaporation speed of solvents and hence can influence their effectiveness. Consult own company risk assessment and fire risk assessment for guidance on suitable storage containers depending on properties of the chemical.
- If left unopened and kept in the correct conditions this product has a recommended shelf life of 12 months.
Health and Safety
This product is categorized with the following hazardous associations:
GHS07: Exclamation Mark
GHS08: Health hazard
Always wear suitable safety equipment when handling pressroom chemicals. Will not give rise to significant hazard provided good standards of industrial practice are maintained. Consult MSDS for further information.