Ultraviolet Lamps for Ink Curing in Print
The main advantages of printing with UV lamps are:
• The materials are free of solvents and therefore environmentally friendly
• The Timing of the cure can be freely defined
• Due to the benefit of UV curing being instantaneous, it is much easier to achieve higher speeds of production
ICON UV Lamps are known for their reliability and quality.
Only the highest quality raw materials are used in our lamps along with
rigorous testing procedures ensuring our lamps produce consistent output and reliability over their useful life.
In conjunction with supplying UV lamps, BFS also offers an extensive range of consumables such as IR Lamps, quartz plates, reflectors and power supply components, alongside an offering of bespoke offset blanket conversion and the manufacture of rubber rollers, for the print industry and beyond.
Features and Benefits
• Manufactured using the highest purity Quartz and raw materials
• Thousands of proven designs developed over decades of collaboration with OEMs around the world.
• State-of-the-art manufacturing for mercury & metal halide lamps and electrode-less bulbs
• All lamps extensively tested prior to shipping
• Reliable long-lasting designs.
• Shortest make-to-order lead times.
• Emergency orders in as little as 48 hours for standard lamp designs
• Competitive pricing.