0 Items

Tint Sleeves

Tint Sleeves, also known as flood coaters, are tint cylinders covered by precision-ground polymeric tubing…Tint sleeves are typically used to lay down continuous uniform solid color or overcoat. They are also used to apply primers and adhesives    


Flexographic Tint Sleeves

  • Flexographic tint sleeves are the choice of flexo printers for overall tinting, flood coating and varnishing
  • Manufactured to order as per customer requirements
  • Typically, we supply EPDM and rubber compounds in standard 60-65 shore hardness for use with UV based inks and varnishes or conventional, water based inks but can provide other compounds/shore hardness if needed
  • Manufactured by BFS in the UK


Please do not hesitate to contact our sales office for a free no obligation quotation. Get A Quote

Roller manufacturing by bfs Pressroom Solutions

Video embedding powered by Webilop

Additional information


Quote Me

    MSDS Request