Westland WEROGRAPH Graphic Roller
- Volume stability at high machine speeds.
- Good swell resistance to ink, cleaners and care products.
- Minimized heat-build-up due to optimal elasticity, also suitable for high speed machines.
- High mechanical resistance.
- Very good hardness stability.
- Excellent combination between rubber and core to prevent relief.
- Easy to wash (lower resetting times if the inks are changed).
- Ink rollers for conventional offset printing
- Ink rollers for waterless offset printing
- Dampening rollers for plush and 3M cover
- Sheet – fed printing
- Heat – set printing
- Continuous printing
- Newspaper printing
- All Fogra approved standard conventional cleaners for normal wash up
- Use a “deglazer” at least 1 time per month
- In case of running without inks: Use a roller oil for protection
- When rollers not used (> 2 weeks) protect rollers with roller oil
- The roller should not be laid on its rubber surface. It should be stored standing upright or
suspended on its shafts.
- Dry and dark storage with constant temperature (best temperature: 18 – 22°C)
- Protection against UV light with special wrapping paper to avoid post-hardening
- C252-01 / C302-01 / C352-01 / C402-01 / C452-01 || colour: black