Westland Weroaqua Damper Roller
• Optimum damping medium dosage and transport – over its lifetime.
• High swelling resistance.
• The water marks in the newspaper printing area can be reduced.
• Larger area for the potentiometer through improved transport behavior.
• Pan rollers
• Metering rollers
• Dampening distribution rollers for newspaper printing
• Sheet – fed printing.
• Heat – set printing.
• Continuous printing.
• Newspaper printing.
• All Fogra approved standard conventional cleaners for normal wash up.
• Special dampening roller cleaners (with Fogra approval).
• Use a “deglazer” at least 1 time per month
• When rollers not used (> 2 weeks) protect rollers with roller oil
• The roller should not be laid on its rubber surface. It should be stored standing upright or suspended on its shafts.
• Dry and dark storage with constant temperature (best temperature: 18 – 22°C)
• Protection against UV light with special wrapping paper to avoid post-hardening
C253-60 / C353-60 || colour: red