CONTI Laserline CSL
A versatile printing plate suitable for varnish applications. Used with water or solvent based and UV/EB curing ink systems.
- Roll material
- Overall dimensional stability
- Reduced press chatter
- High-resolution engraving
- Consistent print
- Less plate swelling*
- Long lifetime / less abrasion
- Improved ink laydown
- “Peel off” printing layer
* Suitable for water-, alcohol-based inks as well as UV curing ink systems.
|Printing surface (Solvent-free)||Colour: EPDM / black Surface: fine ground Roughness RZ (DIN 4768): 7.0 μm Roughness RA (DIN 4768): 0.9 μm Surface hardness (DIN 53505): 65° Shore A|
|Compressibility||With 135 N/cm2: 1.15 mm ± 0.04 mm|
|Carrier||Calibrated foil (350 μm)|
|Nominal thickness (ISO 12636)||1.15 mm, 1.35 mm, 1.70 mm|