Dyna Col AC364 is a high quality corrosion inhibited fountain solution concentrate for use on fast heatset web presses. Dyna Col AC364 is designed to make the use of IPA redundant. In most cases a 0-4% dosage of isopropyl alcohol will be sufficient for alcohol dampening systems. The chosen components prevent ink feedback on the dampening rollers and ensure faster and cleaner start-ups. Highly recommended when “kaolin” deposit in the fount tanks causes problems. Dyna Col AC364 meets the demands as set by the major press manufacturers.
Dyna Col AC364 can replace up to 12% isopropyl alcohol. This product is suitable for water with hardness values of 8 -16°dH (German scale). The recommended standard addition is 4% (vol/vol), resulting in a pH value of 4.7-5,1, depending on the hardness of the water. The recommended dosage can be varied between 3% and 4%, depending on the water quality. For every 1% of concentrate added the conductivity increase will be approximately 340 µS/cm.
- Immediate high density copies by optimal ink transfer
- Prevents calcium deposit on ink rollers
- Reduces “kaolin” problems
- Extremely stable ink/water balance
- No ink feedback on the dampening rollers
- Considerable reduction of ink or paper piling on the blanket
- Fully controlled water uptake by the ink
- Faster and cleaner start-ups
- Contains more active plate preservers
- Contains effective corrosion inhibitors
Before adding Dyna Col AC364, it’s important to empty and clean the fountain solution circulation system first. Also the condition of the dampening system is important. Check whether the fountain solution dosing equipment is accurate and apply the right dosage. For a precise control of the dosage conductivity measurements are recommended. It’s advisable to check the roller settings of the dampening system. When reducing or eliminating IPA a looser roller setting could be necessary.
Packaging / Product Code:
20, 200 and 1000 litre cans/drums/containers / PCOHSDCAC364