Dyna Press AC298 is a fountain solution concentrate for use on coldset presses. This product, with a wide latitude, is highly recommended where uniform printing of solids is a problem. In combination with modern coldset inks Dyna Press AC298 shows excellent transfer properties. This product contains effective plate preservers and active corrosion inhibitors. Dyna Press AC298 meets the demands as set by the major press manufacturers.
This product is suitable for water with hardness values of 8-16°DH (German scale). The recommended standard addition is 2% vol/vol., resulting in a pH value of 4.8-5.2, depending on the hardness of the water. The recommended addition can be varied, as required, between 2% (soft water) and 3% (hard water). For every 1% of concentrate added the conductivity increase will be approximately 435 µS/cm.
- Even solids with no mottling
- Prevents transfer of fountain solution into the ink train
- Optimum ink transfer giving high density copies immediately
- Exceptional stability of the ink/water balance
- Considerable reduction in ink piling and/or paper linting on the blanket
- Fully controlled water uptake by the ink
- Faster, cleaner start-ups
- Highly effective plate preservers
- Maximum foam reduction
Before adding Dyna Press AC298, it’s important to empty and clean the fountain solution circulation system first. Also the condition of the dampening system is important. Check whether the fountain solution dosing equipment is accurate and apply the right dosage. For a precise control of the dosage conductivity measurements are recommended.
Packaging / Product Code:
20, 200 and 1000 litre cans/drums/containers / PCOCFDAC298