bfs Product Code: CHARCGUV
A cleaner designed to dissolve dried inks and varnishes and thoroughly clean coating units and anilox rollers. This product is produced in gel form to ease application and give good penetration into cells of anilox rollers. Can be used on most UV, solvent based and waterbased inks and coatings.
- Low VOC (<10%) – based on biodegradable solvents and cleaning agents
- Corrosion inhibited to help prolong the working life of press parts
- Water miscible so can be diluted where required for further economy of use
- Flashpoint >100°C
- Available in squeezy bottles for ease of use
- Deep Cleansing Action
- Multi functional use – for all kinds of inks and varnishes
Method of Use
- Apply liberally to affected area leave for a minimum of 5 mins to penetrate.
- If required this product can be left overnight to condition the anilox roll.
- Wipe off excess with a damp cloth and rinse with hot water and the area should be fit to restart printing.
- Always test suitability depending on type of anilox used and consult our technical department if required.
- Suitable for most modern day machines including manufacturers such as Heidelberg, KBA, Man Roland, Ryobi, Komori and Mitsubishi presses.
Storage and Shelf Life
Store solvents safely within the printing environment to allow them to acclimatise to pressroom conditions – working temperatures will affect evaporation speed of solvents and hence can influence their effectiveness. Consult own company risk assessment and fire risk assessment for guidance on suitable storage containers depending on properties of the chemical.
If left unopened and kept in the correct conditions this product has a recommended shelf life of 12 months.
Health and Safety
This product is categorized with the following hazardous associations:
GHS07: Exclamation Mark
Always wear suitable safety equipment when handling pressroom chemicals. Will not give rise to significant hazard provided good standards of industrial practice are maintained. Consult MSDS for further information.