bfs Product Code: CHPC-CTP
- A powerful and effective plate cleaner
- Specifically formulated for use on CTP digital plates
- Will also remove stubborn oxidation found from stored plates
- Will keep the plate ink receptive
- Excellent storage stability
CHPC-CTP can be applied using a manual cleaning action to most analogue and digital plates.
- Shake well before use
- Apply with a damp sponge
- Wash over entire plate
- Wash over plate with clean water and dry
We recommend testing plate suitability.
- Flashpoint (®C): >60
- Colour: Turquoise
- Water Miscible: Yes
- Density / Specific Gravity: 0.92-0.95
- Voc Content / % Volume: 60%
- Odour: Low
- UN Number: 3082
Machine / Systems
CHPC-CTP has been formulated for use on the majority of analogue and digital plates including AGFA, Fuji and Kodak plates.
Testing is always recommended to ensure suitability.
Storage, Shelf Life and Health and Safety
Store in temperatures not exceeding 30°C and not falling below 5°C!
Store on either pallets or racking in order to protect from cold floors.
If left unopened and kept in the correct conditions this product has a shelf life of 6 months.
Xn – Harmful
N – Dangerous for the environment
Will not give rise to any significant hazard provided reasonable standards of industrial practice are maintained. Consult MSDS for further information