bfs Product Code: 1500WR
Archem XLD15WR Hi Flow Extra Low Dust Coated anti set off powder, specifically designed for today’s high speed modern Perfecting Presses to prevent Ink set off in the stack when printing on 30gsm to 200gsm substrates. The quoted stock gsm range for this specific grade is intended as a guide only. The correct micron size to use will also depend on other factors such as type of paper, weight of ink film etc. Non-absorbent substrates may require a larger micron spray powder.
- Appearance: Dry white powder
- Materials content: Vegetable starch
- Average granule diameter: 15μ (microns)
- Moisture: 11% – 13% (Certificate of Analysis available)
- Hydrophobic characteristics: Positive (hydrophobic)
- Spray and Flow rate: Excellent
- Increased economy of use due to extra low dust 2% of particles are less than 10μ
- Extremely narrow particle range, 0% particles less than 5μ giving full value for money
- Reduced Plate wear and piling on the Printing Blankets through no over spraying
- Designed for use on Straight through or Long Perfect Presses
- Ultra uniform spray pattern giving flat stacks for follow on trades improving productivity
- Highly controllable flow rate giving reduced machine settings
Directions for use
Suitable for all Sheetfed lithographic printing – single pass, multiple pass work and in conjunction with Water based Coatings. Always apply the minimum amount of spray powder required to prevent set off. Archem PRS anti-set off spray powders are developed for use in all types of spray powder applicators. Should be stored at room temperature in dry conditions, containers should be resealed after use to prevent the powder becoming damp or contaminated.