Varnicomp Plus SR Non Adhesive Underblanket
Kruse Varnicomp Plus SR Non Adhesive is a compressible underpacking designed specifically for use with new generation strippable coating plates.
During the coating application, it is very important that the printing pressure is kept as low as possible. Without the compressible layer the pressure can often become too high meaning the coating transfer quality is affected. The uniquely designed structure of Varnicomp Plus prevents this from happening, helping you to get the best out of your coating plates.
Features and Benefits
- KRUSE VARNICOMP PLUS, underpacked to VARNIPLATE, has an excellent resilience (the material’s capacity to spring back to original thickness after each compression).
- The product has extended durability due to its high mechanical resistance.
- Measured hardness is 40-45° Shore A, Offset blankets it is 75-85° Shore A.
- Is made of rubber with a hard rubber base.
How to install the VARNICOMP PLUS adhesive:
- Clean and degrease the cylinder surface
- Strip a 15-20 cm polypropilene adhesive protection liner from the back of VARNICOMP PLUS clamp side
- Apply carefully VARNICOMP PLUS along the clamp edge, complete the liner removal with regularity and apply by hands from the center to the edges to eliminate air bubbles.
- The small pressure roll, when installed, will help the process, it is advisable to mount a VARNIPLATE on the cylinder and run some cylinder revolutions.
- VARNICOMP PLUS is easily replaceable from the cylinder at the end of press life.