bfs Product Code: CHSG
ICON Anti Bacterial Hand Sanitiser Gel is a waterless alcohol based sanitiser designed for frequent use without the need for additional water which will effectively and quickly kill germs, fungi, and viruses. A non-irritant formulation that also contains humectants to help retain moisture in the skin which is lost through repeated cleaning.
- Non-flammable – Flashpoint >100°C
- Contains pumice as an abrasive for increased power on dried deposits as well as exfoliating action
- Contains powerful humectants to help remoisten skin so limiting the drying effect typical soaps may have
- Formulated using low toxicity, low hazard, powerful surfactants and detergents
- Excellent cutting power on various ink types without harming skin
- Free from Petroleum Distillates
- Supplied in easy to use soap pump containers
Method of Use
Shake before use
Simply twist soap pump to “open” and push down squeezing liquid into the palm
Rub together in hands then wash away with water and close the soap pump when finished with
Storage and Shelf Life
Store solvents safely within the printing environment to allow them to acclimatize to pressroom conditions – working temperatures will affect evaporation speed of solvents and hence can influence their effectiveness. Consult own company risk assessment and fire risk assessment for guidance on suitable storage containers depending on properties of the chemical.
If left unopened and kept in the correct conditions this product has a recommended shelf life of 6 months.
Health and Safety
H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapour. H319: Causes serious eye irritation. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice or attention.