The Countroll® BT Sensor Kit measures rotations, speed, acceleration, vibrations and temperature from horizontal rotating equipment and industrial rollers.
How to collect data from your rotation machinery?
The sensor collects and transmits data to a Bluetooth device – a smartphone or tablet via an Android Countroll® app, available from Google Play Store. The raw data is then transmitted to the Countroll® cloud platform and is accessible via API to monitor data.
For use on various industrial equipment including:
- Lathes – measuring effectiveness
- Engines – improve maintenance schedules
- Rollers – manage recovery/maintenance schedules
- Gather insights on rotations, run-time, idle-time, speed and linear km of production
- Maintain before output quality is lost
- Minimise unplanned downtime
- View data and history via a Smartphone app
- Save costs on expensive replacement parts…
Included within the package
- 4 sensors
- Access to the Countroll® platform for 1 year
- 10 standard QR labels
- I hour’s team training
- Support via direct chatline in English
- Raw data via, CSV export or API
- Download the Countroll® app from Google Play Store
- Add the Countroll® QR label to your rotating equipment
- Add the component part to the Countroll@ platform
- Link the sensor to the component part
- Configure and activate the sensor