CLEAN RANGE | WEEKLY MAINTENANCE PRODUCT FOR CERAMIC ANILOX & CHROME ROLLERS.
The Recyl Clean Range of products has helped printers and converters with flexography, offset or rotogravure presses maintain quality by keeping Anilox and Chrome rollers squeaky clean by a manual cleaning cycle on a weekly basis.
The Clean Range of products includes two products:
- Clean 2000 – maintenance for everyday use
- Clean Plus – stronger version for maintenance of more extreme cases
Both have been on the market for almost two and a half decades, and both products have long been recognised as the “Go To” products for printers wanting to make the most of the ink transfer capacity on their rollers, whether in Ceramic or Chrome.
The Clean Range works on all types of inks and its thixotropic properties ensure an even finish and do not let it dry over the surface, nor inside the cells of the Anilox before rinsing takes place. This is even if the product is left on the Anilox for over 48 hours.
A few words from customers Worldwide:
We use Recyl Clean 2000 & wouldn’t know what to do without it. We have tried many other products in the market, but one way or the other, they always end up costing us a lot more. (Australia)
Your Clean 2000 has saved me hundreds of man-hours in the last quarter itself! (India)
The Clean Range is used in all segments of industrial printing, that is – Labels, Flexible Packaging and Corrugated.
A single bottle from either products in the Clean Range (800g) cleans up to 25 m² of cylinder surface.
- Extremely easy to operate and environment-friendly
- Cleaning Duration:
- On press / In situ Cleaning: 10 to 15 minutes
- Outside of the press: apply and leave over the weekend
- For best results, rinse while using a Recyl Brush:
- Stainless Steel Brush for Ceramic Anilox
- Brass Brush for Chrome rollers
- Avoid prolonged exposure to Aluminium surfaces.
Recommended by many printing press manufacturers worldwide:
- Gallus Switzerland / Germany
- Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG
- Koenig & Bauer AG
- KBA MePrint AG
- Manroland Sheetfed GmbH
Printers across the world use the Clean Range for maintaining optimum quality – have you tried it yet?