Westland Werodahl Damper Roller
• High mechanical resistance
• Very good hardness stability
• Excellent combination between rubber and core to prevent relief.
• Homogeneous emulsion / suitability as a damp former
• Dampening rollers for sheet-fed printing (Delta- or Vario system).
• Combined ink/ damp form roller for web and continuous printing
• Dampening form roller for newspaper printing
• Sheet – fed printing.
• Heat – set printing.
• Continuous printing.
• Newspaper printing.
• All Fogra approved standard conventional cleaners for normal wash up.
• Use a “deglazer” at least 1 time per month.
• In case of running without inks: Use a roller for oil protection.
• When rollers not used (> 2 weeks) protect rollers with roller oil
• The roller should not be laid on its rubber surface. It should be stored standing upright or suspended on its shafts.
• Dry and dark storage with constant temperature (best temperature (18 – 22°C)
• Protection against UV light with special wrapping paper to avoid post-hardening
C253-01 / C303-01 / C353-01 / C403-01 || colour: black