Westland Weromix Inking Rollers
- UV, hybrid and conventional inks can be used in the same machine without roller change
- Special rubber and filling combinations guarantee a long serviceable life
- Ideal quality for the equipment of the decorative colour units for pure UV printing. (The decorative colours dispose of pigment binding agents based on mineral oils and swell pure UV inks.)
- Ink and dampening rollers for mixed printing
- Ink and dampening rollers for LE / LED ink systems
- Sheet-fed printing
- Heat-set printing
- Continuous printing
- Newspaper printing
- Printing rollers in operation have to be regularly cleaned with convenient cleaners.
- Convenient are all Fogra approved cleaners which are suitable for the specific ink and roller systems or the automatic washing device.
- It is very important to exclusively use media which is suitable for the respective rubber compound and application purpose.
- For NBR based rubber rollers, cleaners containing ester or ketone (particular products which contain methyl acetate or acetone) must not be used.
- Do not use aromatic hydrocarbons, e.g. benzene, toluene, xylene and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Mechanical cleaning (e.g. sandpaper, wire brush etc.) is not advisable or recommended.
- Please prevent deformation and mechanic damage of the rubber surface when storing the rollers (The rollers are ideally stored standing upright or suspended on its shafts).
- Store in a dry and dark place at a constant temperature (recommended: 15 – 22°C).
- Use original UV-protection paper.
C309-01 / C409-01 II Colour: black