Westland WERODAMP Damper Roller
The WERODAMP Damping Roller has been designed with high quality compounds and is available for Sheetfed, Web, Newspaper and Continuous printing.
• Low ink trapping and transfer.
• Very good hardness stability.
• Special filler combinations assure longstanding constant transfer properties.
• Excellent combination between rubber and core to prevent relief.
• Dampening rollers for sheet-fed printing.
• Metering / pan rollers for web and continuous printing.
• Dampening transfer rollers for newspaper printing
• Sheet – fed printing.
• Heat – set printing.
• Continuous printing.
• Newspaper printing.
• All Fogra approved standard conventional cleaners for normal wash up.
• Special dampening roller cleaners (with Fogra approval).
• Use a “deglazer” at least 1 time per month.
• In case of running without inks: Use a roller oil for protection
• When rollers not used (> 2 weeks) protect rollers with roller oil
• The roller should not be laid on its rubber surface. It should be stored standing upright or suspended on its shafts.
• Dry and dark storage with constant temperature (best temperature: 18 – 22°C)
• Protection against UV light with special wrapping paper to avoid post-hardening
C254-12 / C304-12 || colour: grey