Dyna Fount 426Ci is a corrosion inhibiting fountain solution concentrate for use on sheetfed, continuous stationery and web offset presses. In most cases a 4-8% addition of isopropyl alcohol will be sufficient in alcohol dampening systems. Dyna Fount 462Ci also has excellent transfer properties in combination with UV-inks. Highly recommended when calcium deposit on ink rollers causes problems. Dyna Fount 426Ci meets the demands as set by the leading European press manufacturers.
This product is suitable for water with hardness values of 8-16°dH (German scale). The recommended standard addition is 3% (vol/vol), resulting in a pH value of 4.8-5.2, depending on the hardness of the water. The recommended dosage can be varied between 2,5% (soft water) and 3,5% (hard water). For every 1% of concentrate added the conductivity increase will be approximately 485 µS/cm.
- Immediate high density copies by optimal ink transfer
- Extremely stable ink/water balance
- Prevents calcium deposit on ink rollers
- Considerable reduction of ink or paper piling on the blanket
- Fully controlled water uptake by the ink
- Faster and cleaner start-ups
- Contains active plate preservers and maximum foam reduction
- Meets the demands of important press manufacturers
Before adding Dyna Fount 426Ci, it’s important to empty and clean the fountain solution circulation system first. Also, the condition of the dampening system is important. Check whether the fountain solution dosing equipment is accurate and apply the right dosage. For a precise control of the dosage conductivity measurements are recommended. It’s advisable to check the roller settings of the dampening system. When reducing or eliminating IPA a looser roller setting could be necessary.
Packaging / Product Code:
20, 200 and 1000 litre cans/drums/containers / PCOSFFD426CI