bfs Product Code: CHSYG
A stabilized gum solution suitable for use on most modern day plates. CHSYG is a natural source of Acacia Gum in solution ready for automatic press use.
- Low irritancy making handling safer
- Contains natural acacia gum to help store and protect plate surfaces when not in use
- Will also remove stubborn oxidation found from stored plates and keep the plate ink receptive
- Contains biocidal components to increase preservation of plate
- VOC 0grams/litre (0%)
- Recommended for the majority of offset plates – always test initially
- Available in various pack sizes
Method of Use
- Always test suitability of plate chemistry on a small discrete area of the plate to be used and repeat for any new plate types as sensitivity of plates often vary.
- Ensure plate has been cleaned initially with a suitable plate cleaner.
- Consult machine manufacturers guidelines for method of use.
- Can be left on plate overnight for storage – but should be applied and buffed over with a lint free cloth leaving just a thin layer to protect. Ensure this is washed off before restarting.
- Suitable for most modern day machines including manufacturers such as Heidelberg, KBA, Man Roland, Ryobi, Komori and Mitsubishi presses.
Storage and Shelf Life
Store solvents safely within the printing environment to allow them to acclimatize to pressroom conditions – working temperatures will affect evaporation speed of solvents and hence can influence their effectiveness. Consult own company risk assessment and fire risk assessment for guidance on suitable storage containers depending on properties of the chemical.
If left unopened and kept in the correct conditions this product has a recommended shelf life of 12 months.
Health and Safety
This product is categorized with the following hazardous associations:
GHS07: Exclamation Mark
Always wear suitable safety equipment when handling pressroom chemicals. Will not give rise to significant hazard provided good standards of industrial practice are maintained. Consult MSDS for further information.