bfs Product Code: CHSLR
ICON Sticky Label Remover is a blend of solvents designed to solubilise most gums and adhesives used on self adhesive labels.
Where to use
For general removal of self adhesive labels and adhesive residues from most plastics, metals, rubbers, painted finishes and other impervious, “hard” surfaces.
Where not to use
On thermoplastics or other substrates of unknown composition, without first assessing suitability for use on an inconspicuous area.
- Rapid penetration and softening of adhesives
- Suitable for use on most surfaces
- Pleasant citrus odour
- Appearance: Clear liquid with a citrus odour
- pH: Not applicable
- Specific Gravity [base]: 0.780 – 0.800
- Flammability, as supplied: Extremely flammable, flash point below -20°C
- Composition Data, as supplied: A solution of citrus terpenes, naphtha [petroleum], hydrocarbon heavy, 2-butoxyethanol and Isopropanol in butane/isobutane/propane propellant.
Shake thoroughly before use. Spray directly onto the label ensuring complete and even coverage. Allow to penetrate for a few minutes and peel away label or residues when softened. Gloss labels will require a longer penetration time.