bfs Product Code: CHSIL
ICON Silicone Spray is a clear, non-staining silicon based lubricant that is suitable for use in a wide range of industrial and domestic applications. Due to the cleaning and lubricating properties of silicone, ICON Silicone Spray finds uses in the furniture, textiles, construction, bed manufacturing and many other industries. ICON Silicone Spray can be used;
- On machinery and moving parts, seized locks, squeaking hinges, sticking draws, metal clothing zips, tools, cutting blades or anywhere that a fine lubricating film is required.
- As a protective film to inhibit the build-up of dust, fluff and foreign matter on machinery and moving parts.
- To give a protective water repelling coating to, clothing, tents, golf bags, umbrellas, fishing and camping equipment and other similar items, making them rain and shower proof.
- Silicone Spray can be used as a general purpose polish on car interiors and door panels.
Directions for Storage and Use
- USE IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA Dependent upon application, Aerosol Solutions SL50 should be sprayed onto the surface from 15cm (6 inches) to 25cm (10 inches), if required buff with a clean cloth
- Protect from extremes of temperature in a controlled environment between 5 and 35°C, and away from direct sunlight. Do not stand on a cold concrete floor. Stored under the correct conditions, in original, unopened containers, the product will have a shelf life of 12 months. DO NOT ALLOW THE PRODUCT TO FREEZE
ICON Silicone Spray is colourless with a faint odour and is safe on most surfaces such as metal, plastic, rubber, wood and paintwork. However it is always recommended that a small sample of the materials are tested first, to ensure the suitability of the product for the application